The Huntsville Association of Technical Societies is proud to present:
The 2017 Professional of the Year Awards Dinner
Theme: Passing the Torch
WHAT: 2017 HATS Awards Dinner
WHEN: Wednesday, June 14th, 6:00 – 9:00 pm (registration begins at 5:30pm)
WHERE: The Westin at Bridgestreet Towne Center (6800 Governors West NW Huntsville, AL 35806)
Speakers: Dr. Deborah Barnhart (CEO, US Space & Rocket Center) and Daniel Tait (CEO, Energy Alabama)
EMCEE: Greg Screws, WHNT News Anchor
This year, the theme of our awards dinner is “Passing the Torch.” With this theme, we are highlighting the contributions that our member societies and members of our community have made in preparing the next generation for the challenges of the future. We want to honor and celebrate all of the work our members do to promote education, mentoring, training, and sharing valuable knowledge and skills to make the next generation successful and able to continue moving our society forward in all fields of study, including space, defense, biomedical, cyber, and many others.
At this year’s dinner, we will specifically be:
- Honoring each member society’s “Professional of the Year” nominee
- Honoring the Society of the Year
- Honoring each member society’s “Young Professional of the Year” with a new award for members 35 years old and under
5:30 – Registration (cash bar available)
6:00 – Dinner Program Begins (cash bar available throughout night)
Music and dancing will close the evening
Dress: Business Attire Please
Tickets will go on sale soon through our HATS.org website. They will be $50 for an individual ticket to include meal and wine and $400 for a society table. More information to follow on ticket sales.
Nomination forms for our three award categories (2017 Professional of the Year; 2017 Young Professional of the Year; and 2017 Society of the Year) are attached. Please read the award criteria and instructions and submit the forms to Jennifer Buckner, email@example.com by May 31st!!
POY Sponsorships Available!
Since this is a dinner that recognizes professionals in various engineering and technology related disciplines including systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering,, quality, system safety, test and evaluation, contract management, education, and small businesses, we are encouraging sponsorships from companies that will benefit from exposure to these key individuals.
Platinum – $1500
– Full year of sponsorship for all HATS events and programs
– Premium advertising and recognition at all HATS events
– 8 tickets to attend the POY dinner with premium seating (full table)
Gold – $1000
– Premium advertising and recognition at the POY dinner
– 8 tickets to attend the POY dinner (full table)
Silver – $500
– Advertising and recognition at the POY dinner
– 4 tickets to attend the POY dinner (half table)
Professional of the Year award sponsor (One available) – $250
– Sponsorship of the Moquin award
Young Professional of the Year award sponsor (One available) – $250
Wine Sponsorship – $350
– Sponsorship of the wine provided on the table with the awards dinner
Please contact Aaron Reeves for sponsorship (AARON.REEVES@adtran.com).