What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name,
email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register, use a social-sign on service, or enter the information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey
or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes
- Our software is updated regularly.
- Our entire site is served encrypted.
- We discard information if it is not needed.
- Credit cards are tokenized and not stored in our database.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's
hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's
systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to
turn off all cookies. You may disable cookies and continue to use most features of the site.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site
experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track
this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Google and Facebook
Google and Facebook, as a third-party vendors, provide convenient login systems. Google provides web site analytics.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.